Thursday 22 May 2014

The start of a new journey

How time flies. It has been around 2 weeks since I had my first photoshoot opportunity with my childhood friend and aspiring photographer. I remembered that day vividly because it was not only my first photoshoot but also Nylon's second anniversary whereby I not only got an opportunity to have a mini style makeover by the Nylon stylist team but also a free makeup makeover by ShisedoSg. Can you say WOW?! I remembered I was so stunned that one of the team members actually asked me why I looked so lost. HAHAHA but the experience was great!. The makeup artist did my makeup really well, making me look very natural. YAY :)
After having a whale of a time with the whole anniversary celebration, I left early to meet my friend for the photoshoot at farrer park. The theme was lifestyle which means more smiles, smiles and smiles which is YAY for me as well!. The photoshoot was really short though, around 20-30 minutes which surprised me but I guess we managed to get some decent shots. :) I was worried at first because I was still pretty awkward with the camera and the occasional company of mosquitoes who seem to love my blood a lot. >.< 
Overall, it was a great day and I really love the whole bohemian, hippie style blended with nature of trees, greenery and yes mosquitoes. Here are some photos :) 







Wearing: Fedora- Taobao
Crochet cardigan- Forever 21
L'amore crochet top- The Tinsel Rack 
Penguin skirt- Asos 
Brown boots- Charlotte Russe

With Faith and love- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment