Tuesday 27 May 2014

Midi craze

Eversince midi came in trend, I have wanted to get one so badly especially since maxi dresses are always too long for me (sigh, being Asian, what can I do?)  but was always unable to (I have no idea why HAHA), so one day I chanced upon Aforarcade and gosh, they have one of the prettiest clothes ever. I love the leighton midi skirts collection so much and fell in love with it the minute I saw them (okay, a little exaggeration but the skirt is really gorgeous). However, I did not have enough money at that time so I kept dragging until it was out of stock and missed the backorder as well. Fortunately, there is an app called carousell (Thank God for the person who created the app. Woohoo! I managed to get my hands on one of the leighton midi skirt through a seller there). I wasted no time and wore the skirt out as soon as I had the chance! You can see how pretty the skirt is later in the photos. Not only that, the workmanship and quality of the skirt is so good as well, definitely worth every penny spent on it! I feel like a shopaholic sometimes but hey, a girl will always be a girl and sometimes little perks like these brings a little joy in life. :)

Moreover because of the stripe design of the skirt, it is best to style it with a plain top and the plain leather pocket top I purchased from shopmissypixie.com paired it perfectly. When I first bought it, it was kind of an impulse buy because I thought it is a type of basic. However, I could not find a perfect bottom to match it but woohoo, now I do and I love the combination, together with a belt to perfect the look. I hope you guys like it the way I do. :)

P.s this is not planned but I seem to be in (words in a bracket) mood today HEHEHE! pardon me.













Top: Pleather leather shirt from Shopmissypixie
Bottom: leighton midi skirt in stripes from Aforarcade
Watch: Garden party watch from Elskasingapore

With love and faith-J

No comments:

Post a Comment